Saturday, July 26, 2008

RAGE AGAINST THE ANTS

Well. Its summer. and Summer can only mean one thing. ANTS. They are everywhere around the house. Now I can't be my filthy self and occassionally drop bread crumbs on the ground knowing that when i wake up theres going to be a gabillion ants eating a little piece of bread.

I guess it could be worse. I could wake up and see those ants that were in Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

That would be SCARRRRYYYYYY.

I definitely would be content in cleaning my kitchen table if in the likelihood those scary ants won't have to appear.

In other news:

I keep seeing the lead singer of Rage Against the Machine (Zach De La Rocha) in my neighborhood. Usually see him at nearby "hip" restaurants. He doesn't have dreads anymore. Nowadays he's sporting a mini fro. Hopefully if I see him at The Oinkster I'll tell him that "Killing in the name of," is still a great jam.



OH YEAH.

ITS GO TIME.

No comments: