1. Somehow get on live television. Say something really stupid. Follow that up with a "HOLLA" that lasts a good 10 seconds.
2. Have lunch with Rick Ross
3. Have a popular blog which in return leads to two book deals/TV shows/cover story for a major metropolitan (cough NEW YORK cough) magazine.
4. Attend the BET awards/after party.
5. 2 Season seats to Dodger Stadium (forevs)
6. Interview Chris Martin and Bono in the same room.
7. Perfect the chicken quesdilla.
8. Win a Pulitzer. Say "Holla" during the ceremony.
9. Throw a 90 mph fastball or have the ability to sink a medium ranged jump shot. Proceed to garner a undeserved big money contract. Soon after retirement successful run a chain of fast food restaurants which prolongs by delusions of grandeur as a former athlete.
10. Own a Coca Cola factory.